Beautiful soap bar with Pink Clay which helps restore skin elasticity and cell renewal for supper younger-looking skin smoothly exfoliating
- Pink Clay gives your skin feeling silky-soft and smooth; it can help minimize blackheads and promote a radiant and balanced complexion. Sal and Shea's butter works perfectly as moisturizers. Your skin will thank you! This soap bar is scented with Essential Lavender Oil and brings you a fantastic moderate scent of Lavender.
- SAFE TO USE: NOT contain ANY chemicals, preservatives, and synthetic ingredients. Only natural ingredients, 100% Vegan, Palm-Oil Free. Non-GMO. All skin types.
- WHY G.SOAP? All our formulas are based on the traditional cold process-making techniques and science. We spent months experimenting with ingredients before we launch every formula. All bar soaps passed hard tests on our skin. We put all bars in an extreme environment to be sure that they are stable.
- OUR GOAL is not to overwhelm your senses but to provide a sophisticated aromatherapy experience when you bathe or shower. We make our soap following traditional cold-process techniques. Each bar has a five-week curing period. It allows for excess water to evaporate, which builds a more concentrated formula and the soap bar holds its shape over time.
- PROUDLY HAND MADE IN NYC: G.soap bars are made in small batches by hand to ensure quality.
NOTE: Due to their handmade nature, products may show slight variance from photos (color from pictures may vary, as well as sizes and weight).
This product does not claim or is intended to treat + cure any medical condition and should only be used for cosmetic and cleaning purposes.
Wet your skin, then work the soap up into a gentle lather, turn off the water and let the beneficial and nourishing oils soak into your skin for a moment before rinsing it off. You can also use your washcloth for a beautiful cleanse.
Your soap will thank you when you keep it dry between usage by using a draining soap dish, removing soap bars from sitting in water.
Each ingredient in our soap is beneficial; here are some highlighted :
Olive Oil can be used as an antioxidant-rich emollient for the skin. Effectively seals in hydration while enhancing moisture and absorption for softer, more supple skin. Defends against free radical damage with antioxidants.
Coconut Oil is rich in beneficial fatty acids and is a nourishing emollient. Keeps skin and hair hydrated, aids in moisture retention, and supplements the skin's lipid barrier to protect against dryness. It also offers antimicrobial and antiviral properties to treat skin/scalp infections and acne.
Almond Oil is healing for dry and damaged skin. It creates an occlusive barrier and acts as an emollient to retain moisture and hydration for increased suppleness while protecting against environmental damage with antioxidants.
Shea Butter Shea Butter is a plant lipid that provides replenishing fatty acids and a creamy texture. Ideal for repairing dry skin, reinforcing a compromised lipid barrier, and relieving itchy or inflamed skin.
Sal seed butter prevents the skin explicitly from being dry while also helping soothe it from itching. It helps with dermatitis, eczema, rashes, and all other problems with itchy skin. You can also relieve your muscles from tension, aches, and pains.
**Saponified oils/butter of Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus (Castor) Communis Seed Oil, Bran Oryza Sativa (Rice) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, ShoreaRobusta (Sal Butter), *Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Extra Virgin) Oil, *Cannabis (Hemp) Sativa Seed Oil, Lavandin (Dutch Lavender) oil, Lavandula (Lavender) Angustifolia, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Oil, Kaolin (Rose clay)and Iron Oxide, Indica Garcinia (Kokum) Seed Butter, Alkanna Tinctona (Alkanet)Root Powder
*Ingredients marked by asterisk certified USDA organic
** Sodium Hydroxide is used in the saponification process to turn plant-based oils into soap. None remains in the finished product.
We don't use plastic — each G.soap bar helps eliminates 1.30 oz of single-use plastic waste.
How are we packaging? — Each G.soap bar is packed in a compostable paper bag. You can recycle the bag with other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint