Rejuvenating bar soap with our luxuriousoils and butter blend feels fantastic on the skin and provides a uniquely addictive scent of peppermint essential oil and cocoa butter.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL AND DEAD SEA MUD great combination to help absorbs toxins, dirt, and excess oils from your pores faster than other products. It supports reducing the appearance of existing blackheads and pimples and works especially well to clean and care for oily, combination, and blemish-prone skin types.
- SAFE TO USE: NOT contain ANY chemicals, preservatives, and synthetic ingredients. Only natural ingredients, 100% Vegan, Palm-Oil Free. Non-GMO. All skin types.
- WHY G.SOAP? All our formulas are based on the traditional cold process-making techniques and science. We spent months experimenting with ingredients before we launch every formula. All bar soaps passed hard tests on our skin. We put all bars in an extreme environment to be sure that they are stable.
- OUR GOAL is not to overwhelm your senses but to provide a sophisticated aromatherapy experience when you bathe or shower. We make our soap following traditional cold-process techniques. Each bar has a five-week curing period. It allows for excess water to evaporate, which builds a more concentrated formula and a bar that holds its shape over time.
- PROUDLY HAND MADE IN NYC: G.soap bars are made in small batches by hand to ensure quality.
NOTE: Due to their handmade nature, products may show slight variance from photos (color from pictures may vary, as well as sizes and weight).
This product does not claim or is intended to treat + cure any medical condition and should only be used for cosmetic and cleaning purposes.
Wet your skin, then work the soap up into a gentle lather, turn off the water and let the beneficial and nourishing oils soak into your skin for a moment before rinsing it off. You can also use your washcloth for a beautiful cleanse.
Your soap will thank you when you keep it dry between usage by using a draining soap dish, removing soap bars from sitting in water.
Each ingredient in our soap is beneficial; here are some highlighted :
Almond Oil It creates an occlusive barrier and acts as an emollient to retain moisture and hydration for increased suppleness while protecting against environmental damage with antioxidants.
Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help balance out oily skin, hydrate it, and regulate the skin's oil production. Hemp oil can prevent dry skin without clogging pores. Cocoa Butter benefits both skin and hair absorbs quickly and is rich in essential fatty acids, enhancing skin elasticity, hydration, and softness.
Kokum butter is an emollient that's easily absorbed into the skin while promoting healthy skin cells. Kokum butter has antioxidant properties that make it ideal for damaged skin.
Activated charcoal effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities and dead skin cells. The result is smooth, supple, and even-toned skin.
COMPLETE LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
saponified** oils/butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua, **Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil hi Oleic, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cannabis (hemp) Sativa Seed Oil Bentonite Clay, *Citrus (Lime) aurantifolia, Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint)Oil, Carbon Black (Activated Charcoal), Maris Limus(Black Mud), Punica granatum (pomegranate)seed oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf (Tea tree) Oil
*Ingredients marked by asterisk certified USDA organic
** Sodium Hydroxide is used in the saponification process to turn plant-based oils into soap. None remains in the finished product.
We don't use plastic — each G.soap bar helps eliminates 1.30 oz of single-use plastic waste.
How are we packaging? — Each G.soap bar is packed in a compostable paper bag. You can recycle the bag with other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint