Pink Clay, a tender clay prized for drawing out impurities, cleans without drying out your skin. A creamy soft lather helps moisturize both body and facial skin. It smells amazing with a hint of ylang-ylang. The calming scents of geranium and orange are combined to create an uplifting scent, while the blood orange adds just enough tartness for it not to be too sweet!
- UNIQUE OILS AND BUTTER BLAND WITH PINK CLAY gives your skin feeling silky-soft and smooth; it can help minimize blackheads and promote a radiant and balanced complexion.Helps restore skin elasticity and cell renewal for supper younger-looking skin smoothly exfoliating. Sal and Shea's butter works perfectly as moisturizers. Your skin will thank you!
- SAFE TO USE: NOT contain ANY chemicals, preservatives, and synthetic ingredients. Only natural ingredients, 100% Vegan, Palm-Oil Free. Non-GMO. All skin types.
- WHY G.SOAP? All our formulas are based on the traditional cold process-making techniques and science. We spent months experimenting with ingredients before we launch every formula. All bar soaps passed hard tests on our skin. We put all bars in an extreme environment to be sure that they are stable.
- OUR GOAL is not to overwhelm your senses but to provide a sophisticated aromatherapy experience when you bathe or shower. We make our soap following traditional cold-process techniques. Each bar has a five-week curing period. It allows for excess water to evaporate, which builds a more concentrated formula and the soap bar holds its shape over time.
- PROUDLY HAND MADE IN NYC: G.soap bars are made in small batches by hand to ensure quality.
NOTE: Due to their handmade nature, products may show slight variance from photos (color from pictures may vary, as well as sizes and weight).
This product does not claim or is intended to treat + cure any medical condition and should only be used for cosmetic and cleaning purposes.
Wet your skin, then work the soap up into a gentle lather, turn off the water and let the beneficial and nourishing oils soak into your skin for a moment before rinsing it off. You can also use your washcloth for a beautiful cleanse.
Your soap will thank you when you keep it dry between usage by using a draining soap dish, removing soap bars from sitting in water.
Each ingredient in our soap is beneficial; here are some highlighted :
Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help balance out oily skin, hydrate it, and regulate the skin's oil production. Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which, in turn, can stimulate acne. Hemp oil can prevent dry skin without clogging pores. This helps reduce acne that's caused by excess oil.
Olive Oil can be used as an antioxidant-rich emollient for the skin. Effectively seals in hydration while enhancing moisture and absorption for softer, more supple skin. Defends against free radical damage with antioxidants.
Coconut Oil is rich in beneficial fatty acids and is a nourishing emollient. Keeps skin and hair hydrated, aids in moisture retention, and supplements skin's lipid barrier to protect against dryness. It also offers antimicrobial and antiviral properties to treat skin/scalp infections and acne.
Shea Butter is a plant lipid that provides replenishing fatty acids and a creamy texture. Ideal for repairing dry skin, reinforcing a compromised lipid barrier, and relieving itchy or inflamed skin.
COMPLETE LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
**Saponified oils/butter of *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, *Hydrogenated Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil,*Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cannabis Sativa(Hemp)Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Kaolin pink Clay, and Iron Oxide, Citrus (orange) Sinensis, Cananga Odorata Flower (ylang ylang) Oil
*Ingredients marked by asterisk certified USDA organic
** Sodium Hydroxide is used in the saponification process to turn plant-based oils into soap. None remains in the finished product.
We don't use plastic — each G.soap bar helps eliminates 1.30 oz of single-use plastic waste.
How are we packaging? — Each G.soap bar is packed in a compostable paper bag. You can recycle the bag with other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint.