BORICHA soap bars are hand-crafted with GOODNESS. Barley tea balances the whole body for that added good mood boost. It gives your skin a nice glow.
- FRENCH GREEN CLAY does excellent work on absorbing out impurities from the skin pores like bacteria, dead cells, dirt & stale sebum; stick to the pores and clog them. Uber luxury oil blend will nourish and moisturize your skin. You'll have a "spa-like" experience with this bar soap.
- BARLEY TEA carries a high number of antioxidants. One study found that these antioxidants were sufficient in preventing the development of peroxynitrite, an oxidant that hits skin tissue and creates DNA damage, a major culprit of wrinkles. Scented with lemongrass, eucalyptus & lime essential oils. CREAMY SILKY Lather Helps Soften Body & Facial Skin with a citrusy aroma.
- SAFE TO USE: NOT contain ANY chemicals, preservatives, and synthetic ingredients. Only natural ingredients, 100% Vegan, Palm-Oil Free. Non-GMO. All skin types.
- WHY G.SOAP? All our formulas are based on the traditional cold process-making techniques and science. We spent months experimenting with ingredients before we launch every formula. All bar soaps passed hard tests on our skin. We put all bars in an extreme environment to be sure that they are stable.
- OUR GOAL is not to overwhelm your senses but to provide a sophisticated aromatherapy experience when you bathe or shower. We make our soap following traditional cold-process techniques. Each bar has a five-week curing period. It allows for excess water to evaporate, which builds a more concentrated formula and the soap bar holds its shape over time.
- PROUDLY HAND MADE IN NYC: G.soap bars are made in small batches by hand to ensure quality.
NOTE: Due to their handmade nature, products may show slight variance from photos (color from pictures may vary, as well as sizes and weight).
This product does not claim or is intended to treat + cure any medical condition and should only be used for cosmetic and cleaning purposes.
Wet your skin, then work the soap up into a gentle lather, turn off the water and let the beneficial and nourishing oils soak into your skin for a moment before rinsing it off. You can also use your washcloth for a beautiful cleanse.
Your soap will thank you when you keep it dry between usage by using a draining soap dish, removing soap bars from sitting in water.
Each ingredient in our soap is beneficial; here are some highlighted :
Coconut Oil is rich in beneficial fatty acids and is a nourishing emollient. Keeps skin and hair hydrated, aids in moisture retention, and supplements skin's lipid barrier to protect against dryness. It also offers antimicrobial and antiviral properties to treat skin/scalp infections and acne.
Sal seed butter prevents the skin explicitly from being dry while also helping soothe it from itching. It helps with dermatitis, Eczema, rashes, and all other problems with itchy skin. Add to that; you can also use it to relieve your muscles from tension, aches, and pains.
Almond Oil is healing for dry and damaged skin. It creates an occlusive barrier and acts as an emollient to retain moisture and hydration for increased suppleness while protecting against environmental damage with antioxidants.
Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help balance out oily skin, hydrate it, and regulate the skin's oil production. Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which, in turn, can stimulate acne. Hemp oil can prevent dry skin without clogging pores. This helps reduce acne that's caused by excess oil.
COMPLETE LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
**Saponified oils/butter of *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water Aqua Olive Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, *Hydrogenated Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil,*Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,*Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp)Oil, Montmorillonite (French green clay), Shorea Robusta (Sal) butter, *Cymbopogon (Lemongrass) flexuosus, Barley roasted tea, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf (Tea tree) Oil, *Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil, *Citrus aurantifolia (Cold Pressed Lime) oil
*Ingredients marked by asterisk certified USDA organic
** Sodium Hydroxide is used in the saponification process to turn plant-based oils into soap. None remains in the finished product.
We don't use plastic — each G.soap bar helps eliminates 1.30 oz of single-use plastic waste.
How are we packaging? — Each G.soap bar is packed in a compostable paper bag. You can recycle the bag with other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint