All in one. 100% organic oils, unscented bar soap with a luxurious blend of Coconut, Almond, Apricot Hemp, Shea Butter, and avocado oils. Perfect for sensitive skin. It can be used as a baby soap. Body, Face, Hair.
- UNSCENTED. No Fragrances or Essential Oils Added, No additives
- SAFE TO USE: NOT contain ANY chemicals, preservatives, and synthetic ingredients. Only natural ingredients, 100% Vegan, Palm-Oil Free. Non-GMO. All skin types.
- WHY G.SOAP? All our formulas are based on the traditional cold process-making techniques and science. We spent months experimenting with ingredients before we launch every formula. All bar soaps passed hard tests on our skin. We put all bars in an extreme environment to be sure that they are stable.
- OUR GOAL is not to overwhelm your senses but to provide a sophisticated aromatherapy experience when you bathe or shower. We make our soap following traditional cold-process techniques. Each bar has a five-week curing period. It allows for excess water to evaporate, which builds a more concentrated formula and the soap bar holds its shape over time.
- PROUDLY HAND MADE IN NYC: G.soap bars are made in small batches by hand to ensure quality.
NOTE: Due to their handmade nature, products may show slight variance from photos (color from pictures may vary, as well as sizes and weight).
This product does not claim or is intended to treat + cure any medical condition and should only be used for cosmetic and cleaning purposes.
BODY, FACE, HAIR
Wet your skin, then work the soap up into a gentle lather, turn off the water and let the beneficial and nourishing oils soak into your skin for a moment before rinsing it off. You can also use your washcloth for a beautiful cleanse.
Handmade soaps will last if kept dry between uses. To prolong use, we suggest using a soap lift to remove the bars from sitting in water.
Each ingredient in our soap is beneficial; here are some highlighted :
Virgin Coconut Oil is rich in beneficial fatty acids and is a nourishing emollient. Keeps skin and hair hydrated, aids in moisture retention, and supplements skin's lipid barrier to protect against dryness. It also offers antimicrobial and antiviral properties to treat skin/scalp infections and acne.
Shea Butter Shea Butter is a plant lipid that provides replenishing fatty acids and a creamy texture. Ideal for repairing dry skin, reinforcing a compromised lipid barrier, and relieving itchy or inflamed skin.
Almond Oil is healing for dry and damaged skin. It creates an occlusive barrier and acts as an emollient to retain moisture and hydration for increased suppleness while protecting against environmental damage with antioxidants.
Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help balance out oily skin, hydrate it, and regulate the skin's oil production. Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which, in turn, can stimulate acne. Hemp oil can prevent dry skin without clogging pores. This helps reduce acne that's caused by excess oil.
Apricot oil. It is light and does not leave any residue on the skin. Apricot oil is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E - both essential nutrients for your skin.
Avocado oil, the antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil help your skin stay smooth, healthy, and elastic. It can help with: itchy skin, replenish dry skin, hydrate and moisturize skin, shield skin from ultraviolet radiation, protect against skin damage
COMPLETE LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
**Saponified oils of *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Aqua (water) *Prunus amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond) oil, *Cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, *Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, *Persea gratissima (avocado) oil.
*Ingredients marked by asterisk certified USDA organic
** Sodium Hydroxide is used in the saponification process to turn plant-based oils into soap. None remains in the finished product.
We don't use plastic — each G.soap bar helps eliminates 1.30 oz of single-use plastic waste.
How are we packaging? — each G.soap bar is packed in a compostable paper bag. You can recycle the bag with other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint