Amazing exfoliating soap bar which has the power to banish dry, itchy skin. With lime peel powder and bentonite clay in addition to its citrusy scent that moisturizes while you cleanse your body!
- Here's the perfect solution for dry and sensitive skin. Olive oil, Shea butter, and Cocoa butter will give you the best results! Helpful in breakouts yet gentle enough even daily use by any type of person with normal/sensitive complexions.
- SAFE TO USE: NOT contain ANY chemicals, preservatives, and synthetic ingredients. Only natural ingredients, 100% Vegan, Palm-Oil Free. Non-GMO. All skin types.
- WHY G.SOAP? All our formulas are based on the traditional cold process-making techniques and science. We spent months experimenting with ingredients before we launch every formula. All bar soaps passed hard tests on our skin. We put all bars in an extreme environment to be sure that they are stable.
- OUR GOAL is not to overwhelm your senses but to provide a sophisticated aromatherapy experience when you bathe or shower. We make our soap following traditional cold-process techniques. Each bar has a five-week curing period. It allows for excess water to evaporate, which builds a more concentrated formula and the soap bar holds its shape over time.
- PROUDLY HAND MADE IN NYC: G.soap bars are made in small batches by hand to ensure quality.
NOTE: Due to their handmade nature, products may show slight variance from photos (color from pictures may vary, as well as sizes and weight).
This product does not claim or is intended to treat + cure any medical condition and should only be used for cosmetic and cleaning purposes.
Wet your skin, then work the soap up into a gentle lather, turn off the water and let the beneficial and nourishing oils soak into your skin for a moment before rinsing it off. You can also use your washcloth for a beautiful cleanse.
Your soap will thank you when you keep it dry between usage by using a draining soap dish, removing soap bars from sitting in water.
Each ingredient in our soap is beneficial; here are some highlighted :
can be used to improve the tone and health of your skin by restoring collagen production or fighting against aging sun damage
Almond Oil is healing for dry and damaged skin. It creates an occlusive barrier and acts as an emollient to retain moisture and hydration for increased suppleness while protecting against environmental damage with antioxidants.
Mango butter is an effective moisturizer and may help soften your skin. The excess of Vitamin E and Vitamin C in mangos may help protect your skin from environmental stressors like sunlight and pollution.
Castor oil is a wonderfully moisturizing and gentle substance that penetrates the skin easily. It's high in glycerin esters of ricinoleic acid, which makes it an ideal treatment for many common ailments such as acne or dryness. Castor oil rarely causes irritation or allergic reactions - perfect for those with sensitive skin!
Shea Butter is a plant lipid that provides replenishing fatty acids and a creamy texture. Ideal for repairing dry skin, reinforcing a compromised lipid barrier, and relieving itchy or inflamed skin.
Coconut Oil is rich in beneficial fatty acids and is a nourishing emollient. Keeps skin and hair hydrated, aids in moisture retention, and supplements the skin's lipid barrier to protect against dryness. It also offers antimicrobial and antiviral properties to treat skin/scalp infections and acne.
full list of ingredients:
**Saponified oils/butter of Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, [Water] Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), **( Lye (NaOH)) Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Bixa Orelana (Annatto Seed), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Extra Virgin) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil hi Oleic, Eucalyptus_Lemon Citriodora Oil,Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit Pink) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime Peel)Powder,Bentonite Clay, Citrus (Lemon) Limon , Citrus (Lime) aurantifolia
*Ingredients marked by asterisk certified USDA organic
** Sodium Hydroxide is used in the saponification process to turn plant-based oils into soap. None remains in the finished product.
We don't use plastic — each G.soap bar helps eliminates 1.30 oz of single-use plastic waste.
How are we packaging? — Each G.soap bar is packed in a compostable paper bag. You can recycle the bag with other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint.