Oat flour is the star ingredient in this soap, known for its naturally exfoliating and skin-soothing properties. An essential everyday treat for your skin, cleanse, moisturize, and feel the difference in your skin for yourself.
- Pomegranate seed oil benefits: have High OMEGA 5 Fatty Acid (Punicic acid) levels, which have potent anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties by fending off free radicals.
- scented with Patchouli, Eucalyptus Lemon, Rosemary Essential oil
- SAFE TO USE: NOT contain ANY chemicals, preservatives, and synthetic ingredients. Only natural ingredients, 100% Vegan, Palm-Oil Free. Non-GMO. All skin types.
- WHY G.SOAP? All our formulas are based on the traditional cold process-making techniques and science. We spent months experimenting with ingredients before we launch every formula. All bar soaps passed hard tests on our skin. We put all bars in an extreme environment to be sure that they are stable.
- OUR GOAL is not to overwhelm your senses but to provide a sophisticated aromatherapy experience when you bathe or shower. We make our soap following traditional cold-process techniques. Each bar has a five-week curing period. It allows for excess water to evaporate, which builds a more concentrated formula and the soap bar holds its shape over time.
- PROUDLY HAND MADE IN NYC: G.soap bars are made in small batches by hand to ensure quality.
NOTE: Due to their handmade nature, products may show slight variance from photos (color from pictures may vary, as well as sizes and weight).
This product does not claim or is intended to treat + cure any medical condition and should only be used for cosmetic and cleaning purposes.
Wet your skin, then work the soap up into a gentle lather, turn off the water and let the beneficial and nourishing oils soak into your skin for a moment before rinsing it off. You can also use your washcloth for a beautiful cleanse.
Your soap will thank you when you keep it dry between usage by using a draining soap dish, removing soap bars from sitting in water.
Each ingredient in our soap is beneficial; here are some highlighted :
Coconut Oil is rich in beneficial fatty acids and is a nourishing emollient. Keeps skin and hair hydrated, aids in moisture retention, and supplements skin's lipid barrier to protect against dryness. It also offers antimicrobial and antiviral properties to treat skin/scalp infections and acne.
Cocoa Butter benefits both skin and hair absorbs quickly, and is rich in essential fatty acids, enhancing skin elasticity, hydration, and softness.
Shea Butter Shea Butter is a plant lipid that provides replenishing fatty acids and a creamy texture. Ideal for repairing dry skin, reinforcing a compromised lipid barrier, and relieving itchy or inflamed skin.
Pomegranate Seed Oil Pomegranate Seed Oil combats signs of aging and deeply moisturizes. Rich in elegiac acid, a polyphenol antioxidant that helps protect against free radical damage and skin cancer.
COMPLETE LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
**Saponified oils/butter of Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), **Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil, *Avena Sativa (Oat) kernel flour, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Oil, Punica granatum (Pomegranate)seed oil, Shorea (Sal) Robusta, Pogostemon (Patchouli) cablin Oil, Kaolin clay, Rosmarinus(Rosemary) Officinalis Leaf Oil
*Ingredients marked by asterisk certified USDA organic
** Sodium Hydroxide is used in the saponification process to turn plant-based oils into soap. None remains in the finished product.
We don't use plastic — each G.soap bar helps eliminates 1.30 oz of single-use plastic waste.
How are we packaging? — Each G.soap bar packed in a compostable paper bag. You can recycle the bag with other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint