- This shampoo bar with Dead Sea Mud & Moroccan Clay combines minerals like magnesium and potassium with a moisturizing blend of conditioning fats, including Argan, Jojoba, Hemp oils, Shea, and Kokum butter.
- Silk powder provides a soft and silky slip to the soap's lather. Castor oil boost that lather and increase conditioning benefits. Vitamin b5 (panthenol) helps prevent moisture loss and smooth the cuticle of each strand. It does this while conditioning the scalp and preventing dryness. But even though it's capable of delivering so much moisture, it's promoted as a weightless volumizer that lifts hair and makes it look fuller and softer.
- While this Shampoo Bar was formulated with hair care in mind, it can certainly be used as a body bar as well.
- SAFE TO USE: This soap bar NOT contains ANY chemicals, preservatives, and synthetic ingredients. Gentle on hair and skin and non-irritating, it forms a rich lather and moisturizes dry skin.
- AN ESSENTIAL TREAT for your hair. Feel the difference in your hair for yourself.
- WHY G.SOAP? All our formulas are based on the traditional cold process-making techniques and science. We spent months experimenting with ingredients before we launch every formula. All bar soaps passed hard tests on our skin. We put all bars in an extreme environment to be sure that they are stable.
OUR GOAL is not to overwhelm your senses but to provide a sophisticated aromatherapy experience when you bathe or shower. We make our soap following traditional cold-process techniques. Each bar has a five-week curing period. It allows for excess water to evaporate, which builds a more concentrated formula, and the soap bar holds its shape over time.
- PROUDLY HAND MADE IN NYC: G.soap bars are made in small batches by hand to ensure quality.
NOTE: Due to handmade nature, G.soap bars may show slight variance from photos (color from pictures may vary, as well as sizes and weight).
This product does not claim or is intended to treat + cure any medical condition and should only be used for cosmetic and cleaning purposes.
Apply wet shampoo bar directly to wet hair—massage shampoo through to the scalp. Rinse hair. The all-natural formula works to keep your hair's natural oils uninjured. After a few showers, your hair will begin managing these oils and feel extra nourished.
PRO TIP: Your soap will thank you when you keep it dry between usage by using a draining soap dish, removing soap bars from sitting in water.
Each ingredient in our soap is beneficial; here are some highlighted :
Jojoba Oil is a waxy liquid derived from the jojoba shrub. Since it closely mimics the skin's natural oil, jojoba is ideal for moisturizing many different skin types. This non-comedogenic oil helps to soothe irritations and nourish dry skin.
Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help balance out oily skin, hydrate it, and regulate the skin's oil production. Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which, in turn, can stimulate acne. Hemp oil can prevent dry skin without clogging pores. This helps reduce acne that's caused by excess oil.
Cocoa Butter benefits both skin and hair absorbs quickly, and is rich in essential fatty acids, enhancing skin elasticity, hydration, and softness.
Coconut Oil is rich in beneficial fatty acids and is a nourishing emollient. Keeps skin and hair hydrated, aids in moisture retention, and supplements skin's lipid barrier to protect against dryness. It also offers antimicrobial and antiviral properties to treat skin/scalp infections and acne.
COMPLETE LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
**Saponified oils/butter of Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Aqua,* Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Hydrogenated Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Hydroxide, *Cannabis (Hemp) Sativa Seed Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Maris Limus(Black Mud), *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)Seed Oil, Indica Seed (Kokum) Garcinia Butter, Silk Powder, Argania (Argan)Spinosa nut oil, Bentonite clay, Panthenol, Cymbopogon (lemongrass) flexuosus, Citrus (lime) Limon, citric acid, lactic acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf (Tea tree) Oil
*Ingredients marked by asterisk certified USDA organic
** Sodium Hydroxide is used in the saponification process to turn plant-based oils into soap. None remains in the finished product.
We don't use plastic — each G.soap bar helps eliminates 1.30 oz of single-use plastic waste.
How are we packaging? — Each G.soap bar is packed in a compostable paper bag. You can recycle the bag with other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint