SOFT SKIN soap bar created to bring you maximum from contemporary handcrafted cold process soap. Help keep your skin soft all year round.
The smell of peppermint and eucalyptus put you in a happy mood, with just the right amount of rosemary to pull it all together.
- VERY SPECIAL SOAP BAR Extremely Soft On Skin. We don’t add to this bar basic oils like Coconut and Palm Oil. It makes this formula very unique. People with a rear allergy to Coconut oil are welcome to try this soap bar. It's a Great Facial Cleanser. Nourish. Refreshing with peppermint essential oil.
- THE UNIQUENESS of This soap bar with its lather. It works a little bit differently from other soaps because we don't add coconut and palm oil. It creates a creamy-milky texture with very mild lather. Meanwhile, it cleans your skin properly, rinse faster, and the most important thing leaves your skin moisturized and soft.
- GENTLE AND SMOOTH on your skin. Your skin will feel a difference after you try it. G.soap bars can be used as often as you need. At our laboratory, we tried it a few dozen times a day. Our skin stays soft and non-dry out.
- SAFE TO USE: NOT contain ANY chemicals, preservatives, and synthetic ingredients. Only natural ingredients, Vegan and Palm-Oil Free. Non-GMO. All skin types.
- WHY G.SOAP? All our formulas are based on the traditional cold process-making techniques and science. We spent months experimenting with ingredients before we launch every formula. All bar soaps passed hard tests on our skin. We put all bars in an extreme environment to be sure that they are stable.
- OUR GOAL is not to overwhelm your senses but to provide a sophisticated aromatherapy experience when you bathe or shower. We make our soap following traditional cold-process techniques.Each bar has a five-week curing period. It allows for excess water to evaporate, which builds a more concentrated formula and the soap bar holds its shape over time.
- PROUDLY HAND MADE IN NYC: G.soap bars are made in small batches by hand to ensure quality.
NOTE: Due to handmade nature, G.soap bars may show slight variance from photos (color from pictures may vary, as well as sizes and weight).
This product does not claim or is intended to treat + cure any medical condition and should only be used for cosmetic and cleaning purposes.
Proudly hand-made in New York.
Wet your skin, then work the soap up into a gentle lather, turn off the water and let the beneficial and nourishing oils soak into your skin for a moment before rinsing it off. You can also use your washcloth for a beautiful cleanse.
Your soap will thank you when you keep it dry between usage by using a draining soap dish, removing soap bars from sitting in water.
Each ingredient in our soap is beneficial; here are some highlighted :
Sal seed butter prevents the skin explicitly from being dry
Olive Oil can be used as an antioxidant-rich emollient for the skin. Effectively seals in hydration while enhancing moisture and absorption for softer, more supple skin.
**Saponified oils/butter of (Extra Virgin Olive) Olea Europaea Oil, Aqua, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil hi Oleic, Hydrogenated Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Hydroxide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Indica Seed(Sal) Garcinia Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint) Oil,*Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bentonite (Eucalyptus) Citriodora Oil, Illite (Clay), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary) Oil
*Ingredients marked by asterisk certified USDA organic
** Sodium Hydroxide is used in the saponification process to turn plant-based oils into soap. None remains in the finished product.
We don't use plastic — each G.soap bar helps eliminates 1.30 oz of single-use plastic waste.
How are we packaging? — Each G.soap bar is packed in a compostable paper bag. You can recycle the bag with other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint