Hand Dyed ONE OF A KIND Shibori indigo Face Mask with filter pocket
Regular price $22.00
Each mask is hand-made from fabric bound using japanese traditional shibori to create a unique pattern and dyed with natural indigo.
Hand made in Miami
WASHABLE and REUSABLE
No claims are made that Sea Jasper face mask will protect the wearer from Covid-19
- Four protective layers: - two layers of 55% Hemp / 45% Organic cotton fabric - two layers of a non-woven material.
- Filter pocket for extra layering - It can fit a surgical mask for extra protection and extending the life of it. - Disposable homemade filters from non-woven materials like vacuum bags, HEPA filter, coffee filter or paper towel can be use. Change homemade filter often and discard after use.
- A nose bridge (one included) to achieve better fit, avoiding unnecessary gaps on the face. A chenille stem or pipe cleaner can be used as additional nose bridge.
- Elastic jersey loops to attach around the ears.
- Before first use : Please remember to wash, dry and iron steam your mask before the first use. Although we , makers, are wearing masks while working and washing our hands often, we are not working in sterile facilities.
- Every time you use the mask : Please remove the nose wire or pipe cleaner before washing - Hand wash with soap and warm water or machine wash with detergent on high temperature - dry in the dryer at high heat for 30 minutes - iron steam to finish, then put back the nose wire
- Extra sanitation : - Can be water boiled 5 minutes after being washed.